Our intensive Airline Airfares & Ticketing Professional course give you the opportunity to develop the understanding and knowledge of dealing with air travel. It is intended for candidates who are keen to work in retail travel, tour operations, business and particularly the airline industry such as airline ticket or airline reservations. It is designed to provide competence in airfares and ticketing. This course provide a comprehensive introduction to practical skills required in booking flights and quoting fares to various passenger scenarios. This course will provide you with the basic awareness to become a professional for many careers in the industry.
Course Dates, Location & Information...
Next date: 30th May - 3rd June '22
Duration: 1 Week
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 10am - 4pm
*Limited Spaces available
Venue - London... either location*
LRC Centre, Canada Water SE16 (TBC)
* Refreshments available throughout your training
* Course Materials & Stationery included
You will gain the following competences and knowledge of:
- Identify parts of a passenger’s journey
- Identify cities and counties related to IATA areas & sub-areas
- Identify global indicators for passenger routings
- Select quotation of specific passenger routes and select the best fares
- Construct convent and round the worldwide currencies using rates of exchange
- Construct and price one way, return and circle trip routes using normal fares
- Interpret data entries on electronic tickets
- Identify applicable taxes, fees and charges for specific passenger journeys
- Calculate child and infant fares
The Airfares & Ticketing Level 1 entails all the skills required for an exciting career with air travel. This course is endorsed by Thai Airways.
- Identify IATA codes and area
- Selecting the most appropriate fare for a given itinerary
- Construct basic fare using the mileage system
- Identify ticketing entries and association documentation entries
- Identify baggage allowance, taxes, fees and charges
The course includes...
On your first day of arrival you will receive the following:
- All course materials -(Appendix reference materials, Course materials throughout the course)
- Columbus World Travel Atlas
- Mock exam
- Final exam
- Worldwide Recognised Certificate in Airline Airfares & Ticketing Certificate
* You will be expected to complete exercises after classroom hours to gain competence in airfares and ticketing.
After care support...
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training we treat each student as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
The Best is Yet to Come to You!