*PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE WITH PARTIAL.LY INTEREST-FREE FROM £60.00 per Month after initial payment, find details at the check-out click on PARTIAL.LY to find out your payment options.
Welcome to our 'One Stop Course' - CERTIFICATE IN AIPORT STUDIES PROFESSIONAL
This course give you the opportunity to develop the understanding and knowledge of the airline industry in its professional capacity. It is intended for candidates who are keen to work as a passenger service agent, airline ticket desk, airline reservations and particularly any role within the airline industry. It is designed to provide competence airline information, airfares and ticketing and airline reservations system with the choice of Amadeus or Galileo used in the industry. This course provide a comprehensive introduction to practical skills required in booking flights and quoting fares to various passenger scenarios including extra services such as hotels and car hire. This course will provide you with the awareness to become a professional for many careers in the industry.
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training we treat each student as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
1. The Airport Ground Handling Operations entails all the skills required for an exciting career with an airport You will gain the following competences and knowledge of 6 modules, which includes:
An introduction to airport ground operations
Location of airline destinations
Airport roles, facilities and procedures
Airport passenger services and care
Introductory of Airfares and ticketing
Introductory of Global distribution systems
2. The Airfares & Ticketing Level 1 entails all the skills required for an exciting career with air travel. This course is endorsed by Thai Airways. You will gain the following competences and knowledge of:
- Identify parts of a passenger’s journey
- Identify cities and counties related to IATA areas & sub-areas
- Identify global indicators for passenger routings
- Select quotation of specific passenger routes and select the best fares
- Construct convent and round the worldwide currencies using rates of exchange
- Construct and price one way, return and circle trip routes using normal fares
- Interpret data entries on electronic tickets
- Identify applicable taxes, fees and charges for specific passenger journeys
- Calculate child and infant fares
The course includes: All course materials, Columbus World Travel Atlas, mock papers with constructive feedback to succeed in the final exam.
3: Airport Passenger Service Agent
Knowing the Airport Check in procedures is key and will enhance your opportunities when applying for employment within the industry.
- Familiarise with the Roles and Responsibility of an APSA
- Familiarise with Airport Check in Methods
- Identify Travel Documentation Checks
- Identify with Dangerous Goods Regulation
- Awareness of Airline Baggage Policy
- Identify with Airline Baggage Labelling Procedures
- Familiarise with Different Aircraft Types
- Awareness of Check in & Boarding Card Procedures
- Airport Check in System Procedures
- Familiarise with Supplementary Service Request Codes
- Familiarise with Airline Passenger Announcements
4.Airport Check in System Amadeus Altea Departure Control Systems (DCS)
This course provides you with hands-on practice in the following:
- Lesson 1 - Passenger identification
- Lesson 2 - Single passenger check in
- Lesson 3 - Multi passenger check in
- Lesson 4 - Advanced Check-In Options
- Lesson 5 - Cancel check in
- Lesson 6 - Allocated seating
- Lesson 7 - Modify Seating
- Lesson 8 - Seating maps
- Lesson 9 - Customer product record
- Lesson 10 - Customer Links and History
- Lesson 11 - Reservations Applications
- Lesson 12 - Special Service Requests
- Lesson 13 - Frequent Travel Information
- Lesson 14 - Customer enquiries
- Lesson 15 - Customer Links and History
- Lesson 16 - Infant passengers
- Lesson 17 - E-tickets and updates
This course cover the functions Interactivity, Simulation, and Scenario-Based Instruction Emulator System course give you the competence to check in passengers, seating arrangements, passenger data, passenger itinerary updates in the format of Lessons, Quiz and Drills. You will be competent in the following areas.
Assessment and Practice
This course is 100% practical and hands-on. Each lesson consist of detailed instruction which are provided and there are Quizzes at the end of each assessment learnt. This computerised reservation training course - Amadeus Altea Check In Departure Control System include a personal login to sign on/off to the Amadeus Altea emulator system to gain access and start training.
You will receive 4 certificates:
- The Airport Ground Handling Operations
- Airport Passenger Service Agent
- Airfares & Ticketing Level 1
- Amadeus Departure Control Systems from Viasinic
- Exodus Travel Training and Recruitment Notification
What a great way of gaining the right qualifications to start your career and gain a wealth of knowledge, industry terminology and skills ready for an airline career path.
Our 'One Stop' Courses- Heading you in the right direction for a sustainable career.
*There are Payment Options Available with an Instalment plan. Terms and conditions apply, please enquire.