World Class Airlines and Travel Companies are looking for the best candidates to employ. For both the Travel and Airline industry, candidates are expected to have professional knowledge and proficiency to work for the best companies in the world. This knowledge is identified by particular terminology used in the industry only by professionally trained staff. This not only gives you the insight into your intended career path, but also assist you during the recruitment process when apply for employment within the industry. The skills learnt are universal and recognised worldwide regardless so, this course is an initial start and allows you to decide what career path you wish to pursue.
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training we treat each student as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
Our Airline and Travel Industry (Professional) course is broken down into 4 areas:
- An introduction to Airline Airfares & Ticketing
- An introduction to Global Distribution Airline Reservation Systems
- An Introduction to Worldwide Geography and Routing Knowledge
- An Induction of Worldwide Time Zones and Local Times.
Throughout the course, you will learn IATA coding, Special Request codes to input airline reservation systems, able to interpret reservation system data and recognise industry terminology used by airlines and airports.
You will gain the following proficiencies and competences of...
- Identify cities and counties related to IATA areas and Sub-areas
- Familiarise with airline coding and decoding
- Acknowledge passenger routings and worldwide geography
- Interpret data entries on electronic tickets
- Familiarise with Passenger special request codes
- Familiarise with Airline carriers coding and decoding
- Identify and interpret airline fare structures
- Identify baggage allowance coding
- Identify airline excess baggage charges
- Checking and interpreting airline fare availability and much more....
Once you have completed your course, you will receive two Certificates:
1- Your 'Certificate of Achievement'
2 - A 'Unitised' Certificate
Demonstrating to employers your knowledge and skills attained ready for employment within the industry.
Please note: You will also receive a 75 page 'Air Travel Appendix' inclusive of:
- Airline coding and decoding
- Three letter codes coding and decoding
- Aircraft codes
- Country state codes
- Baggage allowance codes
- Abbreviations and Definitions used in the airline industry.
Our courses are are the requirements of the industry and to meet the needs for well established airlines to ensure proficiency and high levels of competence at the start of your career. You will be able to gain employment with the technical knowledge and skills learnt on this course and gain a foothold within the industry of your choice.
The Best is Yet to Come to You!