The Airline Cabin Crew Course provides you with the knowledge and familiarity of the role of crew. You will cover the aspects the duty and responsibilities of cabin crew procedures, familiarise with aviation terminology, airline geography and much more... This course will enhance your employment opportunities when you apply the principles learnt on the Airline Cabin Crew Course course. You will gain awareness and familiarity with the following competence in:
- Familiarise with Aviation terms and abbreviation
- Familiarise with Aviation legislation
- Gain awareness of Cabin lifestyle and training
- Gain awareness of Cabin crew requirements
- Identify IATA city codes
- Identify IATA airline codes
- Familiarise with Airline geography
- Identify Airline carriers types
- Familiarise with the airport environment
- Familiarise with Airline airfares and ticketing
- Familiarise with Aircraft types and seating
- Familiarise with Airline worldwide destinations
- Calculate Elapsed flying times
- Gain awareness of the affects of air travel
- Familiarise with Airline customer service
- Identify Passenger types
- Familiarise with Cabin crew selling duty free
- Familiarise with Airline international trade bodies and associations
- Gain awareness of Cabin crew roles and responsibilities
- Gain awareness of Airline safety and emergency procedures
- Gain awareness of Airline safety and security procedures
- Familiarise with Airline cabin crew communication
- Identify Disruptive passengers
- Familiarise with Airline reports procedures
You will also receive a 40 page 'Air Travel Appendix' inclusive of...
- Airline coding and decoding
- 3-letter city codes for coding
- 3-letter city codes for decoding
- Aircraft codes
- International time calculator
Once you have completed your course you will move onto the next stages and receive:
- 45 Page Booklet - Applying for a Job as cabin crew.
This will place onto the next stages of recruitment and then you will go through to our 'Audit Process' for employment.
On completion you will receive 2 Certificates:
1- Your 'Certificate of Achievement'
2 - A 'Unitised' Certificate
Demonstrating to employers your knowledge and skills attained ready for employment within the industry.
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training will treat you as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
At Exodus Travel Training & Recruitment our courses are to meet the requirements of the industry for well established airlines to ensure knowledge and familiarity at the start of your career. You will be able to enhance your opportunities of employment with the technical knowledge learnt on this course and gain a foothold within the industry.