AUGUST SPECIAL OFFER: Career In Airport Customer Service Course
Travel and Tourism Courses | Airport Course | Amadeus Training | Airport Check In Course| Airport Jobs | Airport Careers | Aviation Course | Customer Service Agent Course | Passenger Service Agent Course
TRAVEL TRAINING COURSES - AIPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT CAREER - AUGUST OFFER
Do you want a job at the Airport? Would like to work at Airport Check-In? Would you like to work as a Airline Customer Service Agent?
The ultimate course for those seeking a career as a Airport Customer Service (Passenger Service) Agent (PSA) or Customer Service Agent (CSA).
You will learn and gain knowledge on:
1. The role of a Airport Customer Service Agent
2. Airport Customer Service
3. Aviation Terminology
4. Professional Training: Amadeus Departure Control Check In Course*
This course is made up of course and e-learning materials to learn the underpinning knowledge of an Airport Customer Service Agent. You will be trained on the Amadeus Check In system used at airport and learn how to check in different types of passengers, special requests, seating allocation and much more...
You will received Air Appendix Manual with coding and decoding information for Airports, Airlines, Currencies, State codes to complement your course.
Your Ultimate Airport Customer Service Agent course includes:
~ Course Materials
~ Personal Tutor Support & Guidance
~ Certification and Notification of the topics studies to show employers.
~ The official industry worldwide recognised Amadeus Certificate of Global Distribution System Training. This is a professional certification recognised by the Travel and Aviation industry.*
*This offer is valid from 02 August - 31 August '21. Original enrolment fee £397.00
Areas of Study and Training...
SECTION 1: AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Airport Customer Course provides the skills and knowledge on passenger care while working in the airport environment.
- Setting the Standards
- Body Language
- Effective communication
- Passenger announcements
- Listening skills
- Different types of communication
- Different passengers
- Passengers with special requirements
- Seating requests
- Passenger types
- Recognising conflicts
- Passenger complaints
- Products & services provided by different airlines
SECTION 2: AIRPORT PASSENGER SREVICE AGENT TERMINOLOGY
Terminology in Aviation is very important in the role of a Customer Service Agent. You will be competent in the following areas:
- Aviation Terminology
- Airline Geography
- Worldwide City/Airport Codes
- Airline Codes
- Flight Routings for schedule flights
There will be various assessments to complete to test your knowledge and a Air Travel Appendix resources pack.
3. Aviation terminology used at Airport and Airlines
Our Airline and Airport Terminology (Professional) course is broken down into 4 areas:
- An introduction to Airline Airfares & Ticketing
- An introduction to Global Distribution Airline Reservation Systems
- An Introduction to Worldwide Geography and Routing Knowledge
- An Induction of Worldwide Time Zones and Local Times.
Throughout the course, you will learn IATA coding, Special Request codes to input airline reservation systems, able to interpret reservation system data and recognise industry terminology used by airlines and airports.
4. Amadeus Airport Customer Service Agent Check In Training - Altea Departure Control
The Altea DCS is used by over 30 well-established scheduled airlines across the world and in many cases is one the requirements to employment is to have knowledge or experience of the Altea DCS system.
This course gives practical hands-on experience to equip the skills needed for this great career. It entails the Fundamental of Airline or Ground Handlers knowledge to process passengers at the Airport Check in Desk such as checking in passengers, issuing boarding passes, baggage tags, assign seating, service request for passenger and much more...
This is an excellent course with plenty of Interaction, Simulation, and Scenario-Based Instruction giving you the confidence, knowledge, hands-on experience and familiarity of the Altea DCS system with a solid career path within Aviation.
The Airport Check in System Amadeus Altea Departure Control Systems (DCS) used by many Airlines and Ground Handlers.
Airport Check in System Amadeus Altea Departure Control Systems (DCS)
This course provides you with hands-on practice in the following:
- Lesson 1 - Passenger identification
- Lesson 2 - Single passenger check in
- Lesson 3 - Multi passenger check in
- Lesson 4 - Advanced Check-In Options
- Lesson 5 - Cancel check in
- Lesson 6 - Allocated seating
- Lesson 7 - Modify Seating
- Lesson 8 - Seating maps
- Lesson 9 - Customer product record
- Lesson 10 - Customer Links and History
- Lesson 11 - Reservations Applications
- Lesson 12 - Special Service Requests
- Lesson 13 - Frequent Travel Information
- Lesson 14 - Customer enquiries
- Lesson 15 - Customer Links and History
- Lesson 16 - Infant passengers
- Lesson 17 - E-tickets and updates
This course cover the functions Interactivity, Simulation, and Scenario-Based Instruction Emulator System course give you the competence to check in passengers, seating arrangements, passenger data, passenger itinerary updates in the format of Lessons, Quiz and Drills. You will be competent in the following areas.
Assessment and Practice
This course is 100% practical and hands-on. Each lesson consist of detailed instruction which are provided and there are Quizzes at the end of each assessment learnt. This computerised reservation training course - Amadeus Altea Check In Departure Control System include a personal login to sign on/off to the Amadeus Altea emulator system to gain access and start training.
The course includes...
- An agent sign on and sign off login
- 45 hours allocated time to complete your course within 6 months
- 6 months access to access your account and practice outside of your course
- 20 Lessons and Drills (Quizzes) with immediate feedback
- Plenty of additional scenario-base practice
- Final assessment on the entire course
- Assigned a dedicated tutor to support you throughout your course
How much time do I need to complete the course?
The course is expected to take 60 hours to complete.
We believe that eight weeks of full system access should be enough time to use the system to complete all the modules and have a enough time to practice. The minimum expected study time invested by a student is 4 hours per week. You can decide when or how long you want to study - the system is available to you 6 months from your first day of login.
Career paths leading to...
The Airport Customer Service Professional course can provide candidates with a wealth of career options with the examples of the following areas:
- Check-in Agent
- Passenger Service Agent
- Airport Customer Service Agent
- Departure Gate Agent
Your course includes Course Materials, Personal Tutor Support & Guidance, and Certification.
Please note: Your enrolment for your course last for 1 year on the day you receive your course materials.
Our courses are the requirements of the industry and to meet the needs for well established airlines to ensure proficiency and high levels of competence at the start of your career. You will be able to gain employment with the technical knowledge and skills learnt on this course and gain a foothold within the industry of your choice.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PROFESSIONALISM FOR PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES FOR THE AIRPORT AND AIRLINE INDUSTRY.