This is the ultimate introductory training on professional Reservations, Flight Check In and Arrival Systems used in the Travel and Aviation Industry.
This course is for candidates that wish to study a career oriented course or to equip their skills-set to meet the needs of well-established airlines by an introductory of both Sabre and Amadeus training.
This Travel Reservation, Flight Check-In and Arrival Professional Training course provides you with hands-on training Reservation and Airport Operations skills.
This valuable training course provides you with an insight on the Travel and Airport systems used in the industry both Sabre and Amadeus.
This course includes the following fundamentals
Travel Industry Fundamentals
Lesson 1 — Introduction Tutorial Training
Reservation and Airport Introduction Training
Lesson 1 — Travel Tech Basics
Lesson 2 — What is a GDS?
Lesson 3 — What is a DCS?
Sabre Reservation Training
Lesson 1 — Sabre and the Air Transport Industry
Lesson 2 — Sabre GDS Basics
Lesson 3 — The Sabre PNR I
Lesson 4 — The Sabre PNR II
Lesson 5 — Sabre Flight Availability I
Lesson 6 — Sabre Flight Availability II, Point and Click
Lesson 7 — Sabre PNR Creation I
Lesson 8 — Sabre PNR Creation II
Lesson 9 — Sabre Itinerary Pricing and Optional Services
Lesson 10 — Sabre Ticketing
Lesson 11 — Sabre Non-Air Bookings
Lesson 12 — Introduction to DCS for Sabre Users
Amadeus Altéa Departure Control
Lesson 1 — Altea DCS Basics
Lesson 2 — DCS Check-In Functions
Lesson 3 — DCS Services and Seating
Assessments & Practice
- There are Quizzes at the end of each assessment learnt. This professional training course - includes a personal log in to sign on and sign off the Sabra Reservation and Amadeus Airport Check-In System emulator reservation system to gain access and start training.
The course includes...
- An agent sign on and sign off login
- 30 hours allocated time to complete your course within 6 months access to your account and practice outside of your course
- Lessons and Drills (Quizzes)
- Final assessment on the entire course
- An official industry worldwide recognised Certificate of Global Distribution System Training from Viasinc.
- Support & guidance throughout your course
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training we treat each student as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.