This professional course is designed for those that would like to learn Airlines Fares, Availability, Fare Rules, Airline Pricing and Ticketing using the Sabre Training System and gain access to the Amadeus Database Data.
Lesson 1— Electronic Ticket Records (ETRs)
Lesson 2— Electronic Miscellaneous Documents (EMDs)
Lesson 3 — Fare Research for Ticket Exchanges
Lesson 4 — Research Multiple Fare Basis Codes
Final Assessment Exam
Lesson 1 — Ticket Changer Basics
Lesson 2 — Basic Exchanges: Revalidation and Reissues
Lesson 3 — Exchanges with Penalty Fees
Lesson 4 — Exchanges with Residual Values
Lesson 5 — Non-Standard Exchange
Final Examination - Amadeus Simulated Emulator
• There are Quizzes at the end of each assessment learnt. The Airline Reservations Professional Systems training course - includes a personal log in to sign on and sign off the professional emulator.
• An agent sign on and sign off login
• 20 Hours of study
• Lessons and Drills (Quizzes) to assess your learning and progress
• Final assessments for all three areas of the course known as Exam Emulators
• Support & guidance throughout your course
• Amadeus - Ticket Exchange Certificate
• Exodus Travel Training and Recruitment Certificate
What a great way of gaining the right qualifications to start your career and gain a wealth of knowledge, industry terminology and skills ready for an Ticketing career path.
Our 'One Stop' Courses- Heading you in the right direction for a sustainable career.