The Amadeus Professional Ticket Exchange course is designed for those seeking professional training for the industry, related continued professional development or additional training for further knowledge on systems used in the industry. This course provides real-world practice scenarios.
Due to the current situation at the moment, many customers would need to or had to change their confirmed Airline Ticket Reservation at a more convenient time considering the external factors of the world today. Ticket Exchange focusing on Reissuing, Revalidation, Penalties and Issuing new tickets with related Airline documentation. Ticket exchange one of the most important aspects of Ticketing when working at the Airport at the Ticketing Desk. Most recently a well established Airline had to training all Customer/Passenger Service Agents on the concept of Ticket Exchange. Thus the importance of this professional training required today.
The Ticket Exchange Course Includes...
• Lesson 1 - Introduction to Ticket Exchange
• Lesson 2 - Electronic Ticket Records (ETRs)
• Lesson 3 - Electronic Miscellaneous Documents (EMDs)
• Lesson 4 - Fare Research for Ticket Exchange
• Lesson 5 - Research multiple Fare Basis Codes
• Lesson 6 Ticket Changer Basic
• Lesson 7 - Revalidation and Reissues
• Lesson 8 Exchange with Penalty fees
• Lesson 9 - Exchange with Residual Values
• Lesson 10 - Non-Standard Exchange
• Lesson 11 - Electronic Ticket Records - (Changer/ETRs)
• Lesson 12 - Electronic Miscellaneous Documents (Changer/EMDs)
• Lesson 13 - Fare Research for Ticket Exchange
• Lesson 14 - Research Multiple Fare Basis Codes
Final Assessment Exam
Assessment and Practice
This course is 100% practical and hands-on. Each lesson consist of detailed instruction which are provided and there are Quizzes at the end of each assessment learnt. To access to the Amadeus System includes a personal login to sign on/off the reservation emulator to start training.
• An agent sign on and sign off login
20 hours of Amadeus Online Training split into three parts
Lessons and Drills (Quizzes) to assess your learning and progress
Final assessments for all areas of the course known as Exam Emulators
Support and guidance throughout your course
You will receive 3 certificates:
Amadeus Ticket Exchange Certificate
Exodus Travel Training and Recruitment Notification
What a great way of gaining the right qualifications to start your career and gain a wealth of knowledge, industry terminology and skills ready for an Ticketing career path.
The Airline Reservations Fares & Ticketing Professional Systems course can provide candidates with a wealth of career options with the examples of the following areas:
• Airport Ticket Desk
• Airline Reservations
• Airline Call Centre
• Airline Reservation Agent
• Fares Desk Agent
• Airline Travel Consultant
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training will treat you as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
Our 'One Stop' Courses- Heading you in the right direction for a sustainable career.