TRAVEL TRAINING COURSES - AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT CAREER - Intermediate Level
Do you want a job at the Airport? Would like to work at Airport Check-In? Would you like to work as a Customer Service Agent?
*PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE WITH PARTIAL.LY INTEREST-FREE FROM £51.00 per Month after initial payment, find details at the check-out to find out your payment options or contact us.
'One Stop' Career course for those seeking a professional career as a Airport Customer Service (Passenger Service) Agent (PSA) or Customer Service Agent (CSA). This Airport Passenger/Customer Service Agent Course provides you with the knowledge and practical skills for working in the airport environment as Airport Customer Service.
The course consist of Two online courses studying first the role of a Customer Service Agent (CSA) gaining the knowledge and understanding of the role working at the airport. The key industry terminology, responsibilities and daily scenarios that would occur in the job role of a CSA. The second part of the course is hand-on practical training on the Airport Check-in System used by Ground Handlers and Airlines.
This course covers a number of elements that will enhance your opportunities of employment within the aviation industry and allows you to walk way with Professional training required by the industry and recognised qualification.
Course 1 : AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (CSA)
You learn the role of Airport Customer Service Agent step by step and cover all aspects from when the passenger walk inside the airport and approaches the check in desk to issuing of the boarding pass.
This course covers 18 modules from the role of a Airport Customer Service Agent to the recruitment process when apply for jobs roles. You will be studying the following modules:
Module 1 - Course Introduction
Module 2 - The Airport Customer Service Role
Module 3 - The Airport Environment
Module 4 - Airport Customer Service
Module 5 - Aviation Encoding and Decoding
Module 6 - Aviation Terminology
Module 7 - Aviation Geography
Module 8 - Airline Characteristics
Module 9 - Ticketing Coding Information
Module 10 - The Baggage Process
Module 11 - Check in Process Scenario
Module 12 - The Boarding Process
Module 13 - The Arrival Process
Module 14 - Specific Needs Passengers
Modules 15 - Passenger Announcements
Module 16 - Recruitment Process 1
Module 17 - Recruitment Process 2
Module 18 - Aviation Recruitment Assessments
Course 2 : AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL CHECK IN SYSTEM
The Altea DCS Airport Customer Service Check in System is used by over 30 well-established Scheduled Airlines across the world and in many cases is one the requirements to employment is to have knowledge or experience of the Altea DCS system.
The key topics will be studied in relation to Airport Customer Management includes...
- Lesson 1 - Passenger identification
- Lesson 2 - Single passenger check in
- Lesson 3 - Multi passenger check in
- Lesson 4 - Advanced Check-In Options
- Lesson 5 - Cancel check in
- Lesson 6 - Allocated seating
- Lesson 7 - Modify Seating
- Lesson 8 - Seating maps
- Lesson 9 - Customer product record
- Lesson 10 - Customer Links and History
- Lesson 11 - Reservations Applications
- Lesson 12 - Special Service Requests
- Lesson 13 - Frequent Travel Information
- Lesson 14 - Customer enquiries
- Lesson 15 - Customer Links and History
- Lesson 16 - Infant passengers
- Lesson 17 - E-tickets and updates
This course cover the functions Interactivity, Simulation, and Scenario-Based Instruction Emulator System course gives you the competence to check in passengers, seating arrangements, passenger data, passenger itinerary updates in the format of Lessons, Quiz and Drills. You will be competent in the following areas.
This computerised reservation training course - Amadeus Altea Check in Departure Control System.
The Altea DCS course includes...
- An agent sign on and sign off login
- 45 hours allocated time to complete your course within 6 months
- Access your account and practice outside of your course
- 20 Lessons and Drills (Quizzes) with immediate feedback
- Plenty of additional scenario-base practice
- Final assessment on the entire course
- Continuous Support and Guidance throughout your course
MODULE 9: AVIATION ASSESSMENTS AND INTERVIEW TECHNIQUES
You will receive an 'Apply for a Job in Aviation' Pack and a number of Aviation Assessments that could take place as part of the interview process. Industry assessments are related to the job role to ensure candidates are competent and efficient in their role.
The key topics will be studied....
- IATA Areas and Sub-areas
- Airline Encoding and Decoding
- Passenger Routings
- Worldwide Geography
- Electronic tickets
- Passenger Special Request Codes
- Airline Fare Structures
- Baggage Allowance Coding
- Airline Excess Baggage Charges
- Passenger scenarios
- Airline Fare Availability and much more....
Once you have completed your course, you will receive a Certificate and Notification of Topics Learnt, demonstrating to employers your knowledge and skills attained ready for employment within the industry.
INTENDED CAREER PATHS....
The Airport Customer Service Professional course can provide candidates with a wealth of career options with the examples of the following areas:
- Check-in Agent
- Passenger Service Agent
- Airport Customer Service Agent
- Departure Gate Agent
- Airport Information Desk
- Passenger Service Assistance
- Passenger Ambassador
- Customer Service Host
- Meet & Greet Assistant
- Arrival and Transfer Assistant
- Passenger Service Agent Reduce Mobility Assistant
Your course includes Course Materials, Personal Tutor Support & Guidance, and Certification. Your dedicated tutor will assess your work and provide feedback.
- You will receive the Amadeus Altea Departure Control System Certification
- Exodus Airport Customer Service Agent Certification
At Exodus Travel Training & Recruitment our courses are are the requirements of the industry and to meet the needs for well established airlines to ensure proficiency and high levels of competence at the start of your career. You will be able to enhance your opportunities of employment with the technical knowledge and practical skills learnt on this course and gain a foothold within the industry of your choice.
*There are Payment Options Available with an Instalment plan. Terms and conditions apply, please enquire.