This course is for those seeking employment in either the airport environment or for an airline and to gain familiarity of the skills and knowledge required for applications. The course covers a number of elements that will enhance your opportunities of employment the industry. You will gain awareness and familiarity of the following:
- Airport & Airline Job Roles
- Carry out an personal skills audit to your intended career path
- Airline recruitment requirements
- Gain knowledge and background of aviation operational procedures
- CV Personal Audit
- Airport & Airline Interview Techniques
- Appearance, expectations and maintaining industry standards
- Airport & Airline industry applications
- Checkable references preparation
- Applying to industry employment
You will be working alongside your dedicated tutor to complete your course modules, but also go through the 'Preparing for Employment Audit Process' to prepare you for applications.
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training will treat you as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.