*PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE WITH PARTIAL.LY INTEREST-FREE FROM £64.00 per Month after initial payment, find details at the check-out to find out your payment options or contact us.
This Certificate in Airline Reservations, Fares and Ticketing Professional provide you with the underpinning knowledge of ticketing principles and hand-ons practical experience. The course focuses on three areas of study starting of with practical theory of the highly sought-after professional course recognised by the Travel and Airline industry. This course includes the following content.
For Airfares Level 1, - You will learner how to search, find and select the correct fare for different passenger scenarios, familiarise with airline geography, construct passenger fares, discover airport city codes for numerous destinations around the world, the baggage allowance systems available to passengers and much more.
For Fares, Pricing, Ticketing, and Electronic Miscellaneous Document - The second part of the Amadeus training course provides the knowledge to learn Airlines Fares, Availability, Fare Rules, Airline Pricing and lastly Miscellaneous Document.
For Ticket Exchange and Revalidation - The last part of the online training is Ticket Exchange focusing on reissuing, revalidation, penalties and issuing new tickets with related documentation. Ticket exchange one of the most important aspects of Ticketing when working at the Airport at the Ticketing Desk. Most recently a well established airline had to training all customer/passenger service agents on the concept of Ticket Exchange.
Module 1 Content- Fares and Ticketing - Level 1
1 Understand IATA Terms and Definitions
2 Know IATA Areas
3 Know IATA Codes
4 Understand fare types
5 Select appropriate fares
6 Know the milage system
7 Taxes, fee and charges
8 Air travel documentation
Module 2 - Fares, Pricing, Ticketing, and Electronic Miscellaneous Document
• Lesson 1 — Basic Fare displays, carrier specific fares
• Lesson 2 — Fare displays for specific dates
• Lesson 3 — Additional fare display options
• Lesson 4 — Fare display follow up entries
• Lesson 5 — Fare notes
• Lesson 6 — Itinerary Pricing
• Lesson 7 — Best Buy Pricing
• Lesson 8 — Stored Itinerary Pricing
• Lesson 9 — Pricing Options
• Lesson 10 — PNR Fare Elements
• Lesson 11 — Ticketing
• Lesson 12 — Ticket Exchange and Refund
Final Examination - Amadeus Simulated Emulator
Module 3 -Ticket Exchange and Revalidation
• Lesson 1 - Introduction to Ticket Exchange
• Lesson 2 - Electronic Ticket Records (ETRs)
• Lesson 3 - Electronic Miscellaneous Documents (EMDs)
• Lesson 4 - Fare Research for Ticket Exchange
• Lesson 5 - Research multiple Fare Basis Codes
• Lesson 6 Ticket Changer Basic
• Lesson 7 - Revalidation and Reissues
• Lesson 8 Exchange with Penalty fees
• Lesson 9 - Exchange with Residual Values
• Lesson 10 - Non-Standard Exchange
• Lesson 11 - Electronic Ticket Records - (Changer/ETRs)
• Lesson 12 - Electronic Miscellaneous Documents (Changer/EMDs)
• Lesson 13 - Fare Research for Ticket Exchange
• Lesson 14 - Research Multiple Fare Basis Codes
Final Assessment Exam
Assessment and Practice
This course is 100% practical and hands-on. Each lesson consist of detailed instruction which are provided and there are Quizzes at the end of each assessment learnt. To access to the Amadeus System includes a personal login to sign on/off the reservation emulator to start training.
All Course Materials and Appendix Manual includes:
• An agent sign on and sign off login
• 40 hours of Amadeus Online Training split into three parts
Lessons and Drills (Quizzes) to assess your learning and progress
• Final assessments for all three areas of the course known as Exam Emulators
• Support & guidance throughout your course
You will receive 3 certificates:
Fares and Ticketing - Level 1 (Professional)
Amadeus Fares, Pricing and Ticketing
Amadeus Ticket Exchange
Exodus Travel Training and Recruitment Notification
What a great way of gaining the right qualifications to start your career and gain a wealth of knowledge, industry terminology and skills ready for an Ticketing career path.
The Airline Reservations Fares & Ticketing Professional Systems course can provide candidates with a wealth of career options with the examples of the following areas:
• Airport Ticket Desk
• Airline Reservations
• Airline Call Centre
• Airline Reservation Agent
• Fares Desk Agent
• Travel Consultant
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training will treat you as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
Our 'One Stop' Courses- Heading you in the right direction for a sustainable career.